I took Avery to the dentist yesterday. To be honest, I had been dreading this appointment for months. Avery does not do well at the doctor or even getting her haircut. Our appointment was at 9:30, so we met YiaYia for breakfast before. She was nervous all morning knowing what was to come. Her sweet little voice would crack saying, "I don't like the dentist, mommy." I just tried to stay positive even though I was a nervous wreck inside.
Watching a movie in the lobby
She couldn't get enough of the fish.
Back in the room waiting to be cleaned. Yep, she's smiling!
This was taken after the cleaning. She stayed on my lap the whole time and did a great job. They were able to do everything, even floss! I was shocked. Not one tear.
Her own certificate!
She looks so old here.
I'm so proud of Avery. She did a great job and the dentist's office was excellent. I'm so impressed. As we walked to the car after the appointment, I asked Avery what she thought of everything. She replied, "I didn't cry, mommy! I was brave, and I couldn't do it without my mommy!" Okay, who paid her to say that? I about cried right then and there.






2 comments:
Love it - such a brave little lady! Great pics, too!
That's awesome!! Avery will have to tell Mayson all about it when the time comes so Mayson won't be afraid :)
Post a Comment